yeah I know what you mean...right now though I don't know of any other
way of dealing with the problem, except for telling the client that YOU
know what you're talking about & they'll have to take your advise &
accept that things can't always be the way they want them to be! -
limitations of the real world, I'm afraid :o)

sorry I couldn't be of more help
jac.

Hi Jac,

Tx for your response.  I tried that but then the coin bounced the same
way
as the logo and it should be a smooth process.  And the movement of the
logo needs to be the same as the coin. Don't know quite how to describe
it.. its when you scroll and the image realize it needs to moved and
then
it adjust itself, so if you scroll wildly the logo goes over the coin
then
it readjusts itself, it doesn't happen in such a way that you don't see
it....  does that make sense?

tx
Sonja van der Westhuizen