Eddie,

That is very interesting.    I will enjoy trying this, but it will be
on the 'back burner' for a week or so.   The links will be SSI, so
easy to change;  but I am about a year late with my site revamp and
new sales pages, so am keen to use the simplest I can find at first.

thanks for the advice.

Joseph

> Dear Joseph,
>
>    -->> Sonntag, 23. November 2003, 12:59:41:
>
> > The Meyer version is probably the nearest to what I want, [...]
>
> I also found this page very interesting and bookmark it for later.
>

> > [...] I am impressed Jan and Eddie and the day might come when I
am
> > able to be so sophisticated!
>
> Jospeh, this is not so a difficult work making this kind of Menu.
I'm