Hello good people of WDVL, I am still working on my first table-less css site, with usually okay results except for the usual confounding problems.

I look for your expertise in this particular situation:

I just put together a page based on a layout i was given with a right float to contain a box.

The way I want the page to look, and a screenshot of the way it looks in IE 5.1 Mac is here:

http://www.crisafidesign.com/jpo_profile.html

I used browsercam.com, and the way i set it up didn't seem to work in IE 6 for windows at all....

The page is here:

http://www.joanpatsyostroy.com/profile.html

the stylesheet is here:

http://www.joanpatsyostroy.com/styles.css

Can anyone suggest a better way to do this so that it works in most browsers?

I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA,

Rita

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.