Okay, save my one remaining hair (or stop it turning white).

www.smilepoetryweekly.com/DPPsite/indexDP.shtml

The section which is new is BOOKS and is in this temporary folder;
the main page is Books.shtml, but I have just learned (the very, very
hard way) that 'index' must be the browser aim!!!

This is what I have been working on for a long time (content has
been...  well, don't ask).   I have abandoned for this moment a
drop-down menu, and would welcome views of my solution.   Also ('cos I
am no artist but drew it myself) the new logo.

Any other comments can only be helpful and instructive.   Very helpful
and very instructive.

Thanks for looking.

Joseph
Chacha Joe