Drew
No, I didn't know that we have to now put units of measure for images. My page validated without them, but I will definitely add the px to all image code. Do you know where I can find out that images require units of measures now. I know I can search through W3C, but am hoping that you have a particular page in mind. If not, I can find it.

I found out what the p tag error was and fixed it. It doesn't want anything like this: <p style="text-align:justify">, so I made 3 classes for left, center, and right.

Jan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Jan, sorry to have been so cryptic. If you've worked things out skip this.

By sizes I meant your images need units of measure as well. So it should
be height="200px". You've probably seen that in your validation attempt.

The p tag is probably not the actual error. That kind of error message
usually means something went bad before then and the validator simply
wasn't able to compensate anymore. I've had my share and then some of
those. For me it turns out to be a really simple oversight.

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.