From: Jan Major
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 8:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: css problem

Drew
No, I didn't know that we have to now put units of measure for images.
My page validated without them, but I will definitely add the px to all
image code. Do you know where I can find out that images require units
of measures now. I know I can search through W3C, but am hoping that
you have a particular page in mind. If not, I can find it.

I found out what the p tag error was and fixed it. It doesn't want
anything like this:  <p style="text-align:justify">, so I made 3 classes
  for left, center, and right.

Jan

____ * The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM * ____
To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.