Hi,

This is a "simple" problem I got from some php coding practice, but don't know how to resolve it.

If I code the following:

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'It is cold.');
.
.
.
echo TEXT_INFORMATION;

It works fine as it displaces the "It is cold." at the right place. But, if I change it to:

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'It's cold.');
.
.
.
echo TEXT_INFORMATION;

It gives a parse error on the first line. I know that the " ' " inside the two 's caused the error, but then I couldn't figure out how to include any " ' " in the text content when it is needed (e.g., Summer's heat). Any idea to deal with this? Thanks

KoaFar

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.