Thanks for sharing, Elisa, and for the links, Andrew and Brewnetty!

Elisa, I can relate to 'reporting yourself'!<G>  I use Mailwasher
religiously - I'm even an affiliate selling it - and I blacklisted
myself when I first got spam with my own address in the "From:"
field!  Now, if I can trace the originating IP# and can spare the
time, I turn them in - otherwise, I just delete them with MWPro.

These are in a whole different league!  Every one of them has a
different fake userID combined with my domain name in the "From:"
field and a spoofed IP# as the originating IP#.  I know that
sophisticated hackers can do this from Linux boxes (at least, I've
read that it can be done,) but I don't know if there is any way
of pinpointing the cowards.

I guess I'll just keep on bouncing them back to the bouncers
until they get tired of it or the original bouncers realize that
they aren't originating from my domain.

Cheers,
Tom