Hey Charles,

Glad to know my critique is not so offensive to you. Maybe it's a bit confusing when I said it looks too heavy at the content area. I was simply feel that if you would conversely switch the background color tone between the content area and side navigation area to light vs dark instead of dark vs light. So visitors' sight can be focused on the content area with light background filled with colorful show case images and text. I saw that you have strong background color and colorful images at the content area that makes the whole area look too heavy. Well, that's just my opinion. Maybe wisdom says otherwise. But good luck!

KoaFar