Happy Christmas everyone!
folks if you have a moment could I please get a check on
http://www.ingentus.com/clients/lawrence/index.htm

It is a bit image intensive so I'd appreciate any feedback on load
times, etc.

all my best
jac.

Jaclyn Ward
ingentus.com
--------------
M: 00 353 (0)87 6160 580
T: 00 353 (0)21 4323 907
F: 00 353 (0)21 4323 907
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: www.ingentus.com

43 Capwell Avenue,
Turners Cross,
Cork City, Ireland.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. This transmission is
intended only for the use of the individuals or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please
return it immediately. Although this e-mail and any attachments are
believed to be free of any virus or other defect, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by us for any loss or damage arising in any
way from its unauthorized modification or use.