Hi Bj,
Yeah I agree with you - I knew there was going to be printable pages
involved in the site but I didn't think they wanted the layout of the
site to be included in the print. Anyhow, for now this will suffice and
I'll clarify the issue with the next client that mentions "printable
pages" :o)

as for Santa... still waiting LOL ... although I did get myself a lovely
new keyboard & a USB hub. How sad is that!!!

cheers Bj,

all my best
jac.