jac,

> "(Just destabilised IE!!)"  sorry Joseph, that's not good

> forgive me but...it's probably W98/IE5's fault -

Alas, probably so;  particularly with my now struggling base unit!
(500Mhz, 12Gig, 256 old-style RAM.  -  and much too much running)

> would you believe "fabolocity" is actually the client's copy! think
they
> just made up the word :o)

Would that it were so ;-).   My Oxford Concise has 'fabulosity' (and
fabulousness);   might be good for a poem...

Joseph

Sorry
> > to tell you it is slooooow.   (Just destabilised IE!!)   The bg
and
> > main logo arrived fairly quickly, but the rh links are taking an
age.

> > I like the typeface on the white box, but the effect is to give a
> > blurred feel to the words. (!! fabulocity !! - I suppose that's
> > Webster's spelling)
> >
> > Otherwise very nice and reserved look, fitting well into my
> > extra-barred browser (google, alexa and roboform).
> >
> > Joseph
> > Chacha Joe
> > For a site of laughs and a FREE ezine:
> > www.smilepoetryweekly.com
> >
> > http://www.ingentus.com/clients/lefevre/index.htm
> >

> ____ . The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM . ____
> To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>        Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the
email.
> To change subscription settings to the wdvltalk digest version:

> You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
%%email.unsub%%