On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 16:02, rudy wrote:
> > you've been great so far, please can you take another look at
> > http://www.interactwiththe.net/ict/
> >
> > The menu should now be visible in all browsers and it should (fingers
> > crossed) scale ok to lower resolutions
>
> matt, you've got to stop talking about resolutions, and start talking about
> browser window widths
>
> liquid design has nothing to do with resolutions, and everything to do with
> how wide the user lets the available browser window be

OK, that's cool, I'll get in into my head now! :)

> here's a thought experiment
>
> open internet explorer, maximize it if it isn't already maximized, and then
> press ctrl-i
>
> i know several people who insist on having their favourites always present
> like that
>
> the ICT logo drops underneath the bubbles

This I do not mind so much, nor does the client. It is still on the
page, and does not look too bad.

> "About Us" wraps

Ok, I haven't got a clue about how to solve this. any ideas?

> the testimonial quotes drop below the main copy (this last is actually not
> bad, it's better than a horizontal scrollbar)

This doesn't happen on my windows box running @ 800x600, so not sure how
to get around this either...

Cheers,

Matt