----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Macdonald-Wallace"

> Please take a look at http://www.interactwiththe.net/ict/ and let me
> know what you think.

I'm using IE6 SP1 on Win98 and I only see a menu with Home, About Us,
Services and Clients.  And although the source says there is a sub menu on
Services I can't see it.  Should there be any hover effect on the links?
because they don't change at all when mouseing over.

Incidentally I meant to tell you this before:-  when I see a menu like that,
I assume I am meant to click on the buttons rather than the text.  To avoid
confusing people like me you might make links on the buttons as well as the
link text...

Plus, as well, on top of that, the buttons haven't come out too well,
instead of miniatures of the main logo (which I assume they should be) they
look rather like orange car indicators and look like they ought to be
flashing :o)  Maybe a little editing to get plain blue all round them or
something?

Bj