At 01:04 AM 02/20/2004 +0000, you wrote:
Tom,

Sorry.   I was a bit vague.   It's the mouseovers for the navmenu.
They get lost behind the 'ads by google' strip.   On the 'what's new'
page.

I've sent a screenshot.   I wonder how often people find these
unexpected effects.

Joseph

Joseph,

Thanks for the screenshot. I had forgotten about having those
'overlib' tooltips on some of the text links at the bottom of
the page. I knew that form elements, such as the dropdown
'jumpbox' I use on the page, would ride over top of the
'floating' navbar I use, but I wasn't aware that Google
'AdSense' ads did the same.

However, the tooltips are easily changed so they will show
'above' the menu item rather than 'below' with just a flag
in the anchor description.

Cheers,
Tom
 Here's a few of the programs I use myself!
http://aznewyou.com/cyberpub/whatsnew.shtml

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.