Hi Mark and everyone,

Help! I am being killed by PeopleHost. It's been almost three weeks since I found and submitted the problem of not working online mail function. The only responses from Steve (PeopleHost's tech support) are as follows:

"we had to shut off the phpmail() function again the bug patch we got didnt fix the problem we are waiting on a new version."

and

"i am not 100% sure if its a php problem or php in relation to our exim/cpanel setup.

i have just down graded to 4.3.3 to see if the problem go away."

As I mentioned in my previous posts, they have set the sendmail_path to null in their php configuration (I think that is how they "shut off the mail() function"). And I asked their reason of downgrade instead of upgrade (to 4.3.6). I have more than one week not receiving their reply. This is making me totally despaired. Could anyone here have any idea what's the cause or technical hole of PeopleHost's mail problem? (The only thing I could think of: help PeopleHost's tech support.) Any tips or hints will be appreciated. Thanks

(In case some were not previously following this thread, the problem is that all the php mail() functions I deployed at two websites hosted by PeopleHost are not working -- meaning no mails are sent out ever including mails are set to send to customers and shopowner of the online shopping store.)

KoaFar

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.