Hi Riley
I have never used SwishMax, or any of their other products, however, I have heard many great things about them and I have seen their demos on the Swishzone website.

Macromedia products, while excellent software, are way too expensive I believe, but I'm sure they won't lower their prices. I bought the Macromedia Studio MX products at $799 when they came out, but am seriously thinking I might purchase SwishMax instead of MX 2004 or newer programs. For $99 SwishMax is a great bargain. Go with SwishMax.

Jan

Riley wrote:
I am currently doing some Flash website work for a customer, and I'm using
SwishMax (www.swishzone.com) for it.  Macromedia Flash MX seems too
difficult and time consuming for me.  Should I stick with SwishMax (which
works awesome), or are there better programs besides the Swish series that
do the same thing?

Riley

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.