I worry whenever there is new release of any of them. (So for once I'm grateful to Microsoft, who have left the decaying IE in orbit for about three years now without tinkering with a version 7 and inflicting further horrors on us.)

Purely on Windows, Firefox still isn't quite there yet, and Opera seems to take two steps forward and then one step back with alternate releases. In general, though, IE's weird behaviour and the equally weird notion of basing workarounds for one bug on another bug are my greatest worries. When IE does eventually get officially abandoned by Microsoft there's going to be a lot of strange redundant code out there - and a lot of IE-based junk that doesn't work in proper browsers.

Regards,
David

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.