Cheryl, Steven, et al.,

Could you take a look at my link again:

http://www.stewartandcompany.net/clients/calebco/layout.php

Problem 1:

I followed your suggestions to validate and give the body the border,
but the border still will not run all the way down the page like I want.
As you can see, it stops after 150px or so.

Problem 2:

I want the link to be bold whenever the mouse is over the div.  It works
with Firefox but not with IE.  The instructions to be bold on the
mouseover is at div.menuon.

Thanks so much for your help!

Will Stewart

Professional Graphics Artist