-----Original Message-----
From: Gerenday, Perry (P.) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 2:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Re: [wdvltalk] Alphanumeric Ordered List

BJ wrote:

> Try:
>
> <dt>1.</dt>
> <dd>text text text</dd>
> <dt>2a.</dt>
> <dd>text text text</dd>
> (etc)
>
> This will give you the same block layout as <li> would

Hmmmm,
That has promise.
I actually had to look up what the <dt> & <dd> tags where for.
I've never used them.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Drew Wrote:

> ...the other choice is to use a list-style-type:none for the main
> entries and enter them yourself.

Ahhh, that's the kind of "hackishness" I was looking for.
I'll try this too.

...but, as Cheryl pointed out, neither of these would be semantically
correct.

Thanks,
Perry Gerenday

____ * The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM * ____ To Join wdvltalk, Send
An Email To: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or use the web
interface http://e-newsletters.internet.com/discussionlists.html/
       Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To change subscription
settings or add a password:

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To
unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To change subscription settings or add a password: