No! Please, please post to the list. I have had a similar problem (unresolved and almost abandoned). And I hope some solution emerges.

Joseph Harris
http://www.smilepoetryweekly.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "T--" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [wdvltalk] Use CSS to change _other_ content on rollover

I had a look at the page in both IE6 (PC) and Firefox1. I don't see any difference. I haven't been following this thread, just the last post with whatever original was in that. If you would like to restate the "flaw" that I am suppose to be seeing, I will have another look. Offlist, if you'd prefer.

T--
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Glasgow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>