Every time I tried to access it, I got nothing but a short 'squeak'. You might want to look at 'Total Web Audio' here...

http://ibiwebmedia.com/track.php?action=atrack&id=205&track=56

That's my affiliate link. It's not just the best 'audio' playing system for web pages, but also great for including video files. And... it works even over dial-up accounts. :)

HTH,
Tom Fosson