-----Original Message-----
From: Portman

Thanks for the reply Cheryl.  I think my boss said that she replaced the
battery and it still didn't help.  I don't think that there is a back up
battery in there because when I look at the screen (don't know how I got
there - still figuring this out) with the battery power, it says 100% for
the main battery but the back up battery is at zero.  Could that be the
problem?