If you are not doing some big database thing such as physically putting the dat and other files, you can simply manage your MySQL database (that is generally used with PHP-run websites) using phpmyadmin. This link you can find in the control panel (database section).

Amrit
http://www.aboutwebdesigning.com

Portman wrote:

Hi all,

This may sound like a stupid question, but how do I find the path to a database I set up? I found out that my boss DOESN'T have asp support (thanks Cheryl!) but php support. I keep getting this error message:

*Warning*: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL Server Host '/tmp/mysql.sock' (0) in */home/content/c/h/w/chwriter/html/include/db/mysql.php* on line *4168*

*Warning*: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in */home/content/c/h/w/chwriter/html/include/db/mysql.php* on line *4169* The database could not be connected. If this is a new installation, please go to the admin to complete the installation process

TIA,
Riva

To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or use the web interface http://e-newsletters.internet.com/discussionlists.html/