I am tearing my hair out with this one!

I have a page that I can upload to a client site. My machine runs WindowsXP and I use CuteFTP 7.0 for uploading. It is changed on a weekly basis and my client is happy to undertake the uploading himself to save having to send it to me and then perhaps wait a few days if I am away before it gets uploaded.

The problem is, when we try to connect from his machine to the server, Cute comes back with the message "Cannot resolve ftp.xxxx.org.uk". I've deleted and set up the FTP data in Cute myself - several times and made sure the user name and password is correct.. I've taken a copy of his page on disk and uploaded it from my machine via Cute - no problem. Everything fine. Page displays OK.

I've then taken a copy of both his version and one I've modified but also uploaded from my machine and tried to upload again from his machine - but get the same message from Cute!

Anyone any clues. I don't believe it is the page (just trying to eliminate every possibility) as we don't get as far as making a connection, never mind upload the page!

He is also running WindowsXP and bought CuteFTP 7.0 so everything was identical. He has a dial-up connection while I have broadband - they are the only differences.

Any sane and sensible ideas - and even a few whacky ones at this stage! - very welcome.

Thanks

Peter MacGregor