Yes there is a host - I host it!! The site has been running for over a year and this is the only time we've had any problems! I update other pages from time to time but can't always be around fort the weekly one.

Thanks to everyone for your ideas - I'll try them out with the client next week (he's away today).

Peter

At 09:56 24/11/2005, you wrote:

Peter,

> The problem is, when we try to connect from his machine to
> the server, Cute comes back with the message "Cannot resolve
> ftp.xxxx.org.uk".

OK, first things first - is there actually a host at ftp.xxxx.org.uk?

Get your client to try these two from the command line:

> ftp ftp.xxxx.org.uk
> ftp www.xxxx.org.uk

Cheers
Jon

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: unknown lmsubst tag argument: ''