-----Original Message-----
From: Portman

The website I am working on was originally designed by someone else.
When I took over, I kept the basic layout and the navigation graphics and
added a shopping cart, more pictures and revised all the pages.  I want to
put something at the bottom that says that I did so-and-so but the original
site was designed by so-and-so.  How can I do that diplomatically?  Right
now I have: "Site designed by GraphicIQ | Shopping cart and updates by Star
Quality Designs" but it is a little more work than just updates.  Revision?
Redesign?  Modification?