---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Franni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 06-Sep-2007 21:26
Subject: Re: [wdvltalk] Need a logo: pushpins (with both states)
To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com

Ah - yes, thumb tac! But they call this a pushpin -just to be contrary
- check out http://www.sxc.hu/photo/291551 you can probably recolo(u)r
it & do a little modification/adapting for the pushed in version.
Good Luck! I've just had a week of joint flare-ups where I couldn't
use my graphics tablet - suffering from Photoshop withdrawal symptoms!

Franni

On 06/09/07, Portman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Did you try http://www.sxc.hu/? Hust search for thumb tacs. I don't know
> if you will find two states, but you could always take one and "edit"
> the shadow a little in a graphics program.
>
> HTH,
> Riva
>
> Jon Hughes wrote:
> > I have searched far and wide, and have yet to come even close to finding
> > what I am looking for.
> >
> > I need a push-pin (preferably blue, but I can modify the color) - it
> > needs to be either free or purchasable for a corporate environment (I
> > don't mind if it's in a pack, either)
> >
> > It needs to have both states (up, meaning "not pushed in", and down,
> > meaning "pushed in")
> >
> > Does anyone know where to find one, and if so, how did you find it, so
> > this situation doesn't arise again?
> >
> > Thank You,
> > - Jon Hughes
>
> ____ • The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM • ____
> To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or
> use the web interface http://e-newsletters.internet.com/discussionlists.html/
>        Send Your Posts To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
> To change subscription settings, add a password or view the web interface:
> http://intm-dl.sparklist.com/read/?forum=wdvltalk

> To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:
> Jupitermedia Corp.
> Attn: Discussion List Management
> 475 Park Avenue South
> New York, NY 10016
>
> Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: unknown lmsubst tag argument: ''