-----Original Message-----
From: PBC Web Design

I'm going to be ordering a Mac - soon I hope! But
not before I get my hands on a legal full version
copy of WinXP preferably the Media Edition so I
can run it in VM Fusion on the Mac.  I have only
so far been able to locate OEM and "for system
builders" versions and upgrades. Does anyone know
where I can purchase a legal copy? I can't even find it on the MS site!