On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 11:12:04AM -0600, Ian Bicking wrote:
> Maybe the reason those voices are missing -- I now realize -- is that
> there aren't many "active page" frameworks left.

Yup.  SkunkWeb too, which like Myghty also started out as a port of
Mason, now has a controller framework, with active pages as a
fallback.  But for that purpose -- for little content-oriented crusts
left out of the application -- active pages sure come in handy, so
giving them some extra consideration here is probably still
worthwhile.

-- Jacob Smullyan