I will do pyworks2008 in two weeks.

I submitted a talk proposal to PyCon2009 but I do not yet if it was
accepted (you can sign up and vote it up or down).

I cannot attend EuroPython but I encourage people on this list to
submit a talk proposal for EuroPython and I am happy to share my
slides and help with talk preparation if asked.

Massimo