I do no know that either. I will rely on Yarko for guidance.
It is also ok if you just upload a patch somewhere and submit a bug
report about your patch.

My problem is not the process of integrating patches (actually email
works fine in that respect). The problem is keeping track of what
people propose and why (I get too many emails about all sort of
stuff).

Massimo