I understand your need for patch organization.  However, I cannot seem to do this.  I'm getting the 'Don't know how to handle SSH connections' error.  I've googled and tinkered but this seems to be beyond my computer (lots of people have had trouble with bzr on windows).  Would it be acceptable to give you an account on my Subversion server so you could pull merges from there?

I like the concept behind BZR but it has a large amount of maturing to do before it's viable for use on Windows.

-tim

mdipierro wrote:
From now on all patches longer than 3 lines MUST be posted to
launchpad otherwise I cannot keep track of them.

Thanks.

Massimo

begin:vcard
fn:Timothy Farrell
n:Farrell;Timothy
org:Statewide General Insurance Agency;IT
adr:;;4501 East 31st Street;Tulsa;OK;74135;US
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Computer Guy
tel;work:(918)492-1446
url:www.swgen.com