Does anyone know how to use t2.search()?  I've got it working like in the
puppies application in the t2 video.  I'd like to make it so there's only
one input field and set the other options in my code (i.e. remove the
dropdown selects and 'refine' checkbox).  Is there any way to do this?  I've
been trying to figure it out for about three hours now, but I can't find a
way to do it.
Thanks,
Brian