I think you said you installed an empty directory.
I looked at the generated tar file, and it's directory structure isn't quite
what web2py expects.

First, I think you need to confirm that you have installed a directory
<your-web2py-location>/applications/plugin-t2... it should have several
things in it, amoung them:

modules/t2.py and modules/__init__.py

If so, then that's step one.  If not, then you can install the archive
manually:

Instead of removing the plugin_t2-89dd47e2f7c8 directory,  RENAME IT to
plugin_t2;
Now, move THAT directory to your web2py/applications directory, and restart
your web2py.

Then continue testing.

Otherwise, send me an email and I'll send you a tar you can just install w/
web2py.

Yarko.