I will add versioning and a change log as soon as I can. KPAX did
that. I just need to move it over. It can be added later.

about REsT. It is not that I like markdown is that markdown comes for
free. Setting up REsT takes time and I do not have it right now. If
you want to setup an alternative site based on REsT I do not have
objections. As long as it is not based on a competing framework. ;-)

Massimo