Mmmmf, the activation url I received is said to be invalid.
The problem could be on my side since FF bugged at the very moment I
clicked this url (note that the FF bug is not related to the wiki).
So now the problem is that my email is in the DB but the activation
url is bad. Massimo could you do something for me ?