The reason for need of spaces on url traces to my tests over SEO urls.
_ under_lined words does not rank as well as -con-cate-nated strings.
And finally it seems properly encoded space character works best. So i
really need this to work. Also query part of the url is not, where i
want to set my keywords, but rather either into directory name or file
name. So i think i have to hack main.py... Is there anything else i
should take in count?

-Marko