Sorry guys.  I generally only watch the list at work.  Being it a holiday, I'm a little behind on this issue.  Let me recap the symptoms so you know that I understand...

Source Distribution windows service installs but does not run for Fran.
Neither source nor binary Distribution installs (or runs) for Iceberg.

Is that correct?

Iceberg from your last message, it looks like you're having a path issue.  I'll get a fresh machine and start with the Binary distribution and get back to you.

-tim