@voltron,

ignore my original response. Tim pointed out the right issue. Correct
your code as

@cache(request.env.path_info,time_expire=20,cache_model=cache.disk)
def index():
    """ This action renders the feedback form """
    response.view = "parents_normal_form.html"
    return response.render(dict(....))  ### this renders the template
before caching.

Massimo