Spelling...take a page and copy/paste it into your favorite word
processor and run spell-check.  That should catch most of it, except
"enterprose" in the title bar.

I like the new design a lot, but the orange needs to find a new home.
The gray is fine but I would lighten it up a little.  As far as the
pictures on right:
- Clustermaps needs to go home with the orange color.  It's ugly and
confusing.  If you use it to monitor traffic, then put it at the bottom.
- The other images need captions or else it become "mystery-meat"
navigation. http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/mysterymeatnavigation.html

At 271.8K with a primed cache (424.5K with an empty cache), this is a
heavy page to download.  Slim it down to make web2py seem as fast as it
is for us.  If you're serving web2py behind apache, turn on gzip
compression also.  This will help a bit, but reducing the K-weight of
the pictures should be priority 1.  Don't just reduce the picture size
in code, the KPAX picture is the full 791x312!  Reduce it down to what
you need so you're not loading a picture that's a 10th of a megabyte and
navigationally confusing.

Other than that.  Good work.  I like the more modern style of it.

-tim

--
Timothy Farrell <tfarr...@swgen.com>
Computer Guy