Hi Wes, on rereading --
maybe my earlier msg gave you the impression that I suggested fixing
the message string itself?? That wasn't what I meant, of course. I
referred to line 360 only to illustrate how a proposed fix would be
used.

Every verification mail will need a functioning (=absolute) link to
the verify_email function, currently not easily provided by web2py --
that is what this is about.

Cheers,
-Peter