Hi Anand,

about this:

> I have just registered the project on freshmeat (http://freshmeat.net/
> projects/web2py) so the announcements should start appearing on FM
> too... Maybe we should announce on icewalkers too?

I am not sure it is a good idea since it may create fragmentation.
Anyway.
Can you give me access?
Can you add a big notice pointing to the official web page?
Can you commit to make sure the source will be in sync with the
official web site?

> Moreover, while $20 looks ok to you, many people in developing
> countries can have 30 meals with $20. To them it may be very
> expensive. They may have the time to read code and learn hands-on...

yes. we have to do something about this.

If people want the book but cannot afford it, please email me
personally. Your name will be kept confidential.

Massimo