Beyond that, epydoc is virtually unsupported now (having no activity for
more than a year now).  I've used it for quite a while, but it chokes on
some perfectly valid Python.  To accommodate it, you sometimes have to
jump backwards through fiery hoops. =(

I don't know Sphinx, but it is THE python documentation future and it
creates beautiful documentation too.  My only complaint is that it's
JS-based search can be very slow.

-tim

--
Timothy Farrell <tfarr...@swgen.com>