If Massimo is concerned about money (which isnt strange in the light
of things), i feel that the expose and awareness that will be created
by releasing the official web2py book as a free download will over
compensate for anything else. Even more revenue will be made because
people who read the ebook version might be willing to buy the printed
version. The gains to web2py and the whole community would be massive.
Over to you Massimo.