Massimo,

>SQLField(...widget=...)
>there are some examples in gluon/sqlhtml.py but your way of doing it
>is the easiest way.

I think I prefer the widget, the easiest way is not always the most
beautiful way. I had a look at the gluon/sqlhtml.py file, I suppose
the OptionsWidget is the one I need.

The widget should be based on the following table:

db.define_table('event',
    SQLField('...'),
    SQLField('sleutelwoord', length=24),
    SQLField('...'),
    migrate=False)

db.event.sleutelwoord.requires=IS_IN_DB(db,
db.sleutelwoord.sleutelwoord, '%(sleutelwoord)s')

>From gluon/sqlhtml.py I can't derive what the widget should read like:

widget=lambda self, value:INPUT
(_id='...',_name='sleutelwoord',_class='OptionsWidget',_type='text')

I hope one of you will help me fill the gaps.

Kind regards,

Annet.