Denes,

> form_factory already gives you the dropbox using the OptionsWidget.
> Do you want something different?.

No, I would like to use the OptionWidget. I had a look at the
OptionsWidget class in gluon/sqlhtml file, but wasn't able to figure
out how to use it in a function.

form=form_factory(SQLField('sleutelwoord',requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY(),\
widget=lambda self, value:INPUT
(_id="='bykeyword',_name='sleutelwoord',_class='OptionsWidget', ...)))

> form=form_factory(
>   SQLField( 'sleutelwoord',requires=IS_IN_DB(...) )
>   ,labels={'sleutelwoord','Selecteer een sleutelwoord'}
>   )
>
> But if you want distinct=True then you have to use IS_IN_SET as in
> your original post.

I had hoped I could resolve this in a handler, like I did for the auto-
complete field.

> BTW, instead of:
> keywordlist=[keywordrows[i]['sleutelwoord'] for i in range(len(keywordrows))]
>
> you can do:
> keywordlist=[k['sleutelwoord'] for k in keywordrows]

That's a lot better than my line of code, when I don't get the widget
to work, I'll do it this way.

Annet.