> if you need only the statements for the auth_user table it's a little
> overkill (and a lot les understandable, and you don't know, e.g. who
> modified the records). I'd stick with table versioning.

Not sure I completely understand what you mean, but my requirement is NOT
restricted to "who changed auth_user" entries.
I need "who updated/deleted" the other records in the system (There are
some master tables, there are some tasks etc.)

So I need an ability to trace the changes that caused "unwanted" results
(Crucial data deleted for example - who and when ?)

-Mandar