:-)   I can "reproduce" this!
"[revert] to previour page"  !!! :-)

Can you supply a patch?  (just kidding - if Massimo doesn't fix this this
weekend, would you post to

AND, ALL:  PLEASE NOTE CORRECTION TO BUGS LINK:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/web2py

(The one Fran reported is not used - SVN is just a convenience mirror of the
launchpad repository;  for now, Launchpad is the official repository of
web2py)

Regards,
- Yarko