I was working for the last few hours on supporting appadmin's queries into
web2admin and these are my conclusions:

- executing queries and displaying them in the same smartgrid table would
complicate the code very much (smartgrid already supports smart queries and the
possibility of using both of them generates too many conditions)
- the appadmin and web2admin target two different needs although some features
overlap (the ability to run powerful queries might not be a good idea to expose
to the clients)
- if dal queries are a must for the admin then maybe the appadmin should stay
as it is and web2admin should only be an optional plugin

Either way I hope more people would find out about it.

-rif

vineri, 19 octombrie 2012, 06:39:31 UTC+3, rochacbruno a scris: